Electrical + Computer Technologies
Electrical and computer technologies is one of the cornerstones of our practice. We have more than 50 attorneys with education and/or practical experience in electronics, computer hardware, and computer software. And more than a dozen earned advanced degrees in these areas. We counsel, render opinions, prepare and prosecute patents, acquire copyright and trade secrets, and litigate before all courts. And we do it for businesses from start-ups to Fortune 500 companies.
Our recent experience covers a swath of disciplines in these fields, including but not limited to:
- Microprocessors and integrated circuits
- Software systems
- Telecommunications systems, including satellite, video processing, and encryption techniques
- Industrial process controls
- Parallel processing and supercomputer systems
- Automotive and consumer electronics
- Computer peripherals
Please click here to email us for more information about our capabilties in the Electrical + Computer Technologies industries.