A Banner & Witcoff and BNA Recorded Webinar:
Inter Partes Reexamination: Myths Busted, Tips Given, and Pitfalls Avoided, From Actual Practitioner Experiences
On June 23, 2010, the lawyers of Banner & Witcoff led a panel discussion that provided practical tips and strategies for inter partes reexamination based on actual experiences.
Click here to view the 90-minute recorded program.
*Please note CLE credit is only available for attending the live event. Listening to a recording of the webinar does not qualify you for CLE credit.
- Debunks common myths surrounding inter partes reexamination, freeing attendees for easier handling of inter partes reexamination.
- Gives practical tips from actual inter partes experiences, providing attendees with the perspectives they may not yet have.
- Surveys common pitfalls already experienced by requesters and patent owners in inter partes reexaminations, so attendees can foresee and avoid problems.
- Describes the structuring and capabilities of the Central Reexamination Unit in inter partes reexaminations, giving attendees insight into who they are dealing with and how the Unit works.
- Gives strategies for handling the interplay of inter partes reexamination with litigation and other proceedings, allowing attendees to accomplish greater coordination of such proceedings.
Please contact any of the presenters with your questions, or contact any Banner & Witcoff attorney for more information about the firm’s capabilities in this specialized area of law.
If you have technical difficulties with the webinar program file, please contact the webmaster at firstname.lastname@example.org.