On this day of celebrating industrial design and industrial designers, Banner Witcoff would like to thank all industrial designers and design-driven companies for making the world a better place to live in by the creation of innovative products and user experiences.
We would also like to congratulate our design-driven clients who were recognized with a combined 28 Red Dot Awards and IDSA Awards over the past year for their innovative product designs. Just a few of the innovative product designs that were recognized include:
- Microsoft’s HoloLens 2 mixed reality smart glasses and Surface Earbuds.
- Toto’s freestanding bathtub and NEOREST DH shower toilet;
- Comcast’s xFi Gateway 3rd Generation/XB7 WiFi router;
- Electrolux’s Frigidaire Professional 4-Door French Door Refrigerator; and
- Okamura’s Marca table and Finora office swivel chair.
Thank you to all our design clients who have helped us again obtain more U.S. design patents than any other law firm in the country. To learn more about our team of seasoned attorneys and their capabilities and experience in this space, click here.
Posted: March 5, 2021