Banner Witcoff shareholder Kirk Sigmon will participate in a collaborative discussion on patenting and copyrighting Artificial Intelligence (“AI”) during the Global IP ConfEx on Tuesday, October 17, at 2:10 p.m.
The discussion, “Patenting and Copyrighting AI: Navigating National & Regional Differences, Protecting Inventions and Outputs,” will discuss:
- Defining AI inventions and their protection;
- Exploring national/regional differences in AI patenting;
- Developing AI patent application strategies;
- Securing protection for AI-generated outputs;
- Generative AI Copyright concerns you must know in 2023-24;
- Generative AI and copyright law: what’s the future for IP?;
- AI vs. IP: who’s responsible for Copyright Infringement?; and
- Can you use copyright-protected data to train AI models?
For more information or to register, please click here.