Helen Hill Minsker presents “TTAB Treatment of Related Goods in Assessing Likelihood of Confusion: Is Anything NOT Related Anymore?” at Practising Law Institute’s Intellectual Property Institute 2018 in New York City.
Ms. Minsker will discuss:
- The general standard for applying “related goods”
- Does “No per se rule…” apply anymore?
- Should industry consolidation change the likelihood of confusion analysis?
- Challenges in proving differences in channels of trade in today’s interconnected world
- Tips for presenting arguments and evidence for related goods issues
Click here for more information or to register.