Banner Witcoff launched its 2021 summer associate program in May and will welcome eight law students to the firm’s Chicago and Washington, D.C., offices over the next few months.
The following first-and-second-year law students will participate in Banner Witcoff’s summer associate program, which is designed to provide students with meaningful law firm experience in the field of intellectual property law:
- Keval Amin, Loyola University Chicago School of Law,
- Jake Earl, Chicago-Kent College of Law,
- Sydney Huppert, The George Washington University Law School,
- Hayden Kunz, The George Washington University Law School,
- Joe McCollum, University of Illinois College of Law,
- John Peloquin, The George Washington University Law School,
- Shen Peng, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law, and
- Elizabeth Rielley, Washburn University School of Law.
In addition to the summer associates, Banner Witcoff welcomed Sandy Rokhlin — a first-year law student at The George Washington University Law School — to its Washington, D.C. office as a research intern.
The summer associate program is a significant part of Banner Witcoff’s recruiting efforts and offers law students the opportunity to work closely with seasoned attorneys, assist in a variety of legal assignments, and participate in educational programming and social activities.
Students are selected based on their strong academic records in law school and undergraduate studies, technical backgrounds, and personal achievements. A high percentage of Banner Witcoff’s attorneys started with the firm through the summer associate program.
Posted: May 26, 2021