May 22, 2023 — Banner Witcoff proudly launched its 2023 summer associate program this month and welcomes nine law students to the Chicago and Washington, D.C., offices.
The summer associate program is a key component of Banner Witcoff’s recruiting efforts offering law students the opportunity to work closely with attorneys, assist in a variety of legal assignments and participate in educational programming and networking activities.
The following first and second-year law students will participate in Banner Witcoff’s 2023 summer associate program:
- Grace Beach, Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Kyler Kappes, Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Greta Zimmerman, Villanova Law School
- Elizabeth Yang, University of Baltimore School of Law
- Paul Ansani, Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Mary Kate Nowak, Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Jacob Hinish, University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law
- David Glass, University of New Hampshire Franklin Pierce School of Law
- Abby O’Neill, University of Virginia School of Law
Students are selected based on their strong academic records in law school and undergraduate studies, technical backgrounds and personal accomplishments. A high percentage of Banner Witcoff’s attorneys began at the firm in the summer associate program.
Posted: May 22, 2023