Banner Witcoff launched its 2022 summer associate program this month and will welcome twelve law students to the firm’s Chicago and Washington, D.C., offices throughout the summer months.
The following first-and-second-year law students will participate in Banner Witcoff’s 2022 summer associate program, which is designed to provide students with meaningful law firm experience in the field of intellectual property law:
- Yousef Almesad, The George Washington University Law School
- Keval Amin, Loyola University Chicago School of Law
- Paul Ansani, Chicago-Kent College of Law
- Leon Cao, Ohio State University College of Law
- Jacob Grotenrath, University of Houston School of Law
- Sydney Huppert, The George Washington University Law School
- Hayden Kunz, The George Washington University Law School
- Abby O’Neill, University of Virginia School of Law
- Shen Peng, Northwestern Pritzker School of Law
- Sandy Rokhlin, The George Washington University Law School
- Arash Sayyah, University of New Hampshire School of Law
- Drew Tucker, University of Alabama School of Law
The summer associate program is a significant component of Banner Witcoff’s recruiting efforts and offers law students the opportunity to work closely with attorneys, assist in a variety of legal assignments, and participate in educational programming and social activities.
Students are selected based on their strong academic records in law school and undergraduate studies, technical backgrounds, and personal achievements. A high percentage of Banner Witcoff’s attorneys started with the firm through the summer associate program.
Posted: May 17, 2022