Mr. Mottley, a shareholder at Banner & Witcoff, is a candidate for President-Elect of the D.C. Bar. Mr. Mottley has a history of leadership in the D.C. legal and civic community. He currently chairs the D.C. Bar’s Council on Sections, leading the Bar’s Sections with more than 28,000 members and has served on the D.C. Bar Strategic Planning Committee that developed the Bar’s broad priority goal areas.
Mr. Mottley has been endorsed by a number of prominent leaders, including:
- Melvin White, Former President of the D.C. Bar 2007-2008;
- Annamaria Steward, Former Secretary of the D.C. Bar;
- Rawle Andrews, Jr., Senior State Director of AARP Maryland;
- Phillip G. Hampton II, Former Commissioner of Trademarks of the USPTO; and,
- Ralph Oman, Former Register of Copyrights.
For a complete description of Mr. Mottley’s demonstrated leadership and qualifications, please refer to his campaign website www.dmottley.com.