Banner & Witcoff, Ltd., a national intellectual property law firm dedicated to the procurement, enforcement and litigation of intellectual property rights throughout the world, welcomes seven summer associates to the firm.
The following law students will join Banner & Witcoff’s Chicago and Washington, D.C., offices as summer associates:
- Brian Apel, Chicago, University of Michigan Law School;
- Kim Devine, Chicago, Northwestern University School of Law;
- Daniel Douglas, Washington, D.C., Georgetown University Law Center;
- Sydney English, Washington, D.C., The George Washington University Law School;
- Kyle Kantarek, Chicago, University of Illinois College of Law;
- Jake Webb, Chicago, Northwestern University School of Law;
- Michael West, Washington, D.C., University of San Diego School of Law.
Law students are selected for the summer associate program based on their strong academic records in law school and undergraduate studies, technical backgrounds and personal achievements.
The summer associate program is a significant part of Banner & Witcoff’s recruiting program and is designed to provide law students with an educational and meaningful law firm experience. Summer associates work on a variety of legal assignments and are immersed in the firm’s unique culture. Educational programming and social activities round out the program. A high percentage of the firm’s full-time associates have completed the summer associate program.
Please direct all media inquiries to Amanda Robert at (312) 463-5465 or firstname.lastname@example.org.