Banner & Witcoff, Ltd., a national intellectual property law firm dedicated to the procurement, enforcement and litigation of intellectual property rights throughout the world, welcomes seven summer associates to the firm.
The following law students will join Banner & Witcoff’s Chicago and Washington, D.C., offices this summer:
- Anthony Denis, Chicago, Indiana University Maurer School of Law;
- Bradley Edgington, Washington, D.C., The George Washington University Law School;
- Jay Kim, Washington, D.C., Antonin Scalia Law School, George Mason University;
- Thomas Loy, Chicago, New York University School of Law;
- Jake Seiden, Chicago, Washington University School of Law;
- Zachary Stevenson, Washington, D.C., Emory University School of Law;
- Thomas Vaseliou, Washington, D.C., University of Pennsylvania Law School.
In addition to our traditional summer associate program, Banner & Witcoff is implementing a new summer intern outreach program. Rachel Johns, a law student at the Georgetown University Law Center with a background in political science, will join the Washington, D.C., office to assist attorneys with IP legal research for the firm’s blogs and microsites.
The summer associate program is a significant part of Banner & Witcoff’s recruiting program and is designed to provide law students with an educational and meaningful law firm experience. Summer associates work on a variety of legal assignments and are immersed in the firm’s unique culture. Educational programming and social activities round out the program.
Law students are selected for the summer associate program based on their strong academic records in law school and undergraduate studies, technical backgrounds and personal achievements. A high percentage of the firm’s full-time associates have completed the summer associate program.
Please direct all media inquiries to Amanda Robert at (312) 463-5465 or email@example.com.