Banner & Witcoff, Ltd., a national intellectual property law firm dedicated to the procurement, enforcement, and litigation of intellectual property rights throughout the world, welcomes eight summer associates to the firm.
The following law students will join Banner & Witcoff’s Chicago and Washington, D.C., offices this summer:
- Alex Bruening, Chicago, University of Alabama School of Law;
- Robert Chou, Chicago, Northwestern University Pritzker School of Law;
- Jessica Delacenserie, Washington, D.C., The George Washington University Law School;
- Rebecca Ding, Washington, D.C., The George Washington University Law School;
- Victoria Moffa, Washington, D.C., University of Alabama School of Law;
- Jake Seiden, Chicago, Washington University School of Law;
- Hugh Warren, Chicago, University of Alabama School of Law;
- Christian Wolfgram, Chicago, Washington University School of Law.
The summer associate program is a significant part of Banner & Witcoff’s recruiting program and is designed to provide law students with an educational and meaningful law firm experience. Summer associates work on a variety of legal assignments and are immersed in the firm’s unique culture. Educational programming and social activities round out the program.
Law students are selected for the summer associate program based on their strong academic records in law school and undergraduate studies, technical backgrounds, and personal achievements. A high percentage of the firm’s attorneys started with the firm through the summer associate program.
Please direct all media inquiries to Amanda Robert at (312) 463-5465 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Posted: May 7, 2018