Banner & Witcoff and BNA Present a Webinar:
Inter Partes Reexamination: Myths Busted, Tips Given, and Pitfalls Avoided, From Actual Practitioner Experiences
DATE: Wednesday, June 23
- Debunk common myths surrounding inter partes reexamination, freeing attendees for easier handling of inter partes reexamination.
- Give practical tips from actual inter partes experiences, providing attendees with the perspectives they may not yet have.
- Survey common pitfalls already experienced by requesters and patent owners in inter partes reexaminations, so attendees can foresee and avoid problems.
- Describe the structuring and capabilities of the Central Reexamination Unit in inter partes reexaminations, giving attendees insight into who they are dealing with and how the Unit works.
- Give strategies for handling the interplay of inter partes reexamination with litigation and other proceedings, allowing attendees to accomplish greater coordination of such proceedings.
CLE credit is available.