DESIGN PATENT DAMAGES
This session will review the long awaited U.S. Supreme Court oral arguments in Apple v. Samsung, which will have taken place earlier in the week, including a discussion about the various positions briefed by the parties and amici. Predictions on the ultimate outcome will also be discussed.
- Moderator: Robert Katz, Banner & Witcoff (view bio)
- Christopher Burrell, Director & Senior Counsel, Samsung Electronics (view bio)
- Mark S. Davies, Orrick (view bio)
- Mark Janis, The Center for Intellectual Property Research, Maurer School of Law (view bio)
- Brian Racilla, USPTO, Office of the Solicitor (view bio)
- Rebecca Tushnet, Georgetown Law (view bio)
Register to attend at www.designlaw2016.com.