With a dual degree in electrical engineering and computer engineering, Roshan has a knack for understanding complex inventions and describing them in simple terms. Roshan has drafted and obtained patents for technologies such as artificial intelligence, blockchain and cryptocurrency, VLSI design, telephone security, cybersecurity, graphics processing, and complex analog and digital circuits. He also has significant experience drafting and successfully prosecuting patents on e-commerce, fintech, consumer electronics, and consumer appliances.
Roshan provides strategic patent portfolio consulting. He engages clients from invention mining, to working with inventors to generate high quality patent applications, and to successfully prosecuting the patent applications at the USPTO.
With a graduate degree in economics, Roshan has an appreciation for his clients’ business strategies for developing patent portfolios. He also provides litigation support and has been involved in post-grant reviews, inter partes reviews, and interference proceeding.
- B.S. Electrical Engineering and Computer Engineering, 2010, University of Virginia
- M.A., Economics, 2013, George Mason University
- J.D., 2017, The George Washington University Law School
- 2018, District of Columbia
- 2017, Virginia
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Member, South Asian Bar Association of Washington, D.C. (SABA-DC)