John’s practice includes the preparation and procurement of patents in matters primarily in the electronics and computer fields. He has a broad technological background including signal processing, internet of things, wireless networking, computer vision, embedded digital systems, and cyber security.
Prior to joining Banner Witcoff, John worked for a large general practice law firm, focusing on patent preparation and procurement. He is admitted to practice in the state of Illinois and the U.S. patent and Trademark Office.
- B.S., Chemical Engineering, 2012, University of Iowa
- J.D., 2016, University of Iowa
- M.E.C.E, 2019, Illinois Institute of Technology
- Supreme Court of Illinois
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office