Andrew places great value on his degrees in computer science, which enable him to understand complex inventions in today's breakneck technological climate.
He has domestic and international experience in patent drafting, patent prosecution, and client counseling for startups, universities, and Fortune 500 companies in various subjects in the computing sector, including blockchain, Software as a Service (SaaS), Internet of Things (IoT), artificial intelligence, video processing, and augmented & virtual reality. He also has experience presenting to large groups and recruiting.
- B.S., 2011, Computer Science, Drexel University
- M.S., 2011, Computer Science, Drexel University
- J.D., 2014, The Pennsylvania State University
- 2014, Pennsylvania
- 2014, New Jersey
- U.S. Patent and Trademark Office
- Member, Penn State Law Alumni Society Board of Directors
- Member, Penn State Alumni Association