John P. Iwanicki presents on “Antibodies: Overcoming Patentability Hurdles and Claim Drafting Strategies for New Technological Developments” at American Conference Institute’s 12th Advanced Forum on Biotech Patents in Boston, MA on December 1, 2010.
The presentation will address the following topics:
- Addressing the obviousness of antibody claims, particularly in view of the standard set by KSR
- Delving into written description issues relating to antibody claims, including the effects of Ariad
- Exploring new developments in antibody case law
- Analyzing new developments in antibody technology
- Speaking the language of the PTO when constructing claims for highly complex sets of molecules
For more information about the conference, please click here.