Washington D.C.’s local voluntary bar associations are hosting a lunch program on Wednesday, September 7 at the D.C. Bar on “Diversity in the Legal Profession.” The program will allow an opportunity for these organizations to introduce themselves to law firm diversity directors and to discuss ways for firms to become more involved in their firm’s relationships with voluntary bar associations.
D.C. Bar President and Banner & Witcoff principal shareholder Darrell G. Mottley will give remarks. The event is co-hosted by the following organizations:
- Asian Pacific American Bar Association of the Greater Washington, D.C. Area;
- Hispanic Bar Association of the District of Columbia;
- Washington Bar Association;
- Vietnamese American Bar Association of the Greater Washington, D.C. Area;
- Greater Washington Area Chapter Women Lawyers Division National Bar Association;
- South Asian Bar Association of Washington, D.C.; and,
- Women’s Bar Association of the District of Columbia.