Banner & Witcoff is sensitive to the needs of the communities in which we live and work.
Many of our attorneys lead and participate in local bar and professional associations. Through these organizations our attorneys work hard to support local community needs by donating their time to lead and support programs including, but not limited to the following:
- Cook County Legal Assistance Hotline – CARPLS;
- DC Bar Foundation;
- DC Bar Pro Bono Program;
- Greater Boston Legal Services;
- Lawyers for the Creative Arts Benefit;
- LCBH Leading Chicago to Better Housing;
- Legal Momentum;
- Chicago’s Race Judicata; and,
- Street Law.