Bradley C. Wright presents “Patent Developments for IT Practitioners” at the 13th Annual Virginia Information Technology Legal Institute in Fairfax, VA.
This popular, long-running program is an update of the legal developments over the past year in information technology law and related areas of intellectual property law that are most important to practicing attorneys and their clients.
Mr. Wright’s presentation will include the following points:
- Updates on New Patent Law, Including Post-Grant Review of Business Method Patents
- Patentable Subject Matter Concerns for Business Methods and Computer-Related Inventions
- What’s the Standard Now for Getting an Injunction?
- Attorney-Client Privilege Risk with Patent Agents
- Discoverability of Settlement Negotiations Concerning License Fees
For more information or to register for the event, please click here.
MCLE Credits: 7.0
Ethics Credits Included: 2.0