This program provides an update of the legal developments over the past year in information technology law and related areas of intellectual property law that are most important to attorneys and their clients.
Mr. Wright’s presentation will include the following points:
- What constitutes patent-eligible subject matter these days?
- Patent exhaustion: When are restrictions on reuse and resale enforceable?
- How will inter partes reviews be conducted at the PTO after Cuozzo?
- Enhanced damages in patent cases—two Supreme Court decisions
- Can continuation patents be filed the same day a patent issues?
- Are patent agents covered by the attorney-client privilege?
For more information or to register for the program, please click here.