Bradley C. Wright presents on “Patent Developments for IT Practitioners” at the 2009 Virginia Technology Legal Institute in Fairfax, Virginia on September 25, 2009. Presentation topics include:
• What Is Patentable Subject Matter? — Bilski and Comiskey
• Patent Marking and Consequences for Mismarking
• Status of Proposed USPTO Rules Limiting Continuation and Claiming Practice
• When Do You Need a Non-Infringement and/or Invalidity Opinion?
• When Can You Seek a Declaratory Judgment Against a Patent Owner?
• New Standard for Design Patents
Please click here for more information.