Banner & Witcoff and the American Intellectual Property Law Association (AIPLA) are pleased to host a roundtable discussion with U.S. Patent and Trademark Office leaders, including:
- Sharon R. Marsh, Deputy Commissioner for Trademark Examination Policy
- The Honorable Linda A. Kuczma, The Trademark Trial and Appeal Board (TTAB)
When: Friday, June 16, 2017
Where: 10 S. Wacker Drive, Chicago IL 60606 (Please register for location details)
- Arrival and security check-in: 11:30 a.m.
- Lunch: 11:45 a.m. to 12:30 p.m.
- Program: 12:30 p.m. to 2:30 p.m.
Lunch will be provided by Banner & Witcoff.
Register: This event is free but space is very limited. All attendees must register in advance. To register, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org. Please include your name, title, firm/company name, phone number and email address. You will receive a confirmation email with more event details.
If you have any questions about this event, please contact Chris Hummel at Banner & Witcoff at email@example.com or (202) 824-3126.